Last Updated: January, 2017
This site is operated by Affinity Association Benefit Services, LLC (“AABS”), a Nevada Corporation and may be accessed in the United States and abroad. For personal information protection purposes, AABS is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the information. Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Consent to Collection of Your Personal Information
When you visit this site, certain non-personal information, such as the Web site that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Demographic information (e.g., your occupation, hobbies, gender, or interests) may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
Information collected includes:
- Information collected when you send an email inquiry including your name, company, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Information collected when you sign up for our email newsletter including your name and email address.
- Information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
- Information collected, if you are a LENDER and sign up for our Lender Directory, including your name, company, photo, mailing address, email, phone, and company description.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
Affinity Association Benefit Services, LLC collects and uses your personal information to:
- process your email inquiries or newsletter subscriptions;
- include your profile in our directories;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome emails, credit usage notices, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These surveys or marketing communications may come from AABS. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may email an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information collected by AABS may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which AABS or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host Web sites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect information to the same extent as AABS, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may contact Customer Service at (866) 659-7579 or by email at email@example.com for assistance.
If you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by contacting your Customer Service at (866) 659-7579 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or directory communications (e.g., confirmation emails and profile updates).
AABS uses "cookies" to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information, which can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site and could also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our Web sites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. These tiny electronic images assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters. We do not use these images to collect personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- requiring third-party service providers to sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to select a strong password not readily subject to determination by others and to keep your password confidential.
We may link to Web sites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, which have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for or arising from the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
© 2017 Affinity Association Benefit Services, LLC, All rights reserved.